DISCLAIMER

This site's content comprise of factual stories, conjecture, rumors, or satire and may be inaccurate or contain errors. Information on this site may or may not be true & I don't makes no warranty or guarantees about the accuracy or reliability of the blog’s contents. This blog is for entertainment purposes only. All images used on this site are taken from the Web. If you own rights to any of these images and don't wish for them to appear on this site, please contact me via email @ Briasway@yahoo.com and they will be removed.




http://www.briasway.blogspot.com" id="cse-search-box">
Custom Search

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!

Entertainment, Celebrity411, Movies411, Gossip, 411, Music Picks, Hot Ghetto-ness..YES you have come to the RIGHT site....Check it out Enjoy the ride!!

Advertise HERE

Your Ad Here

LISTEN UP....BUMP THAT!

Your Ad Here

Laughter is Good for the Soul..

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TAHIRY'S PHOTOSHOOT WITH COMPLEX & TALKS ABOUT BREAK-UP WITH JOE!!




Complex: You know Joe said the break-up is none of anyone’s business, etc. Were there multiple reasons or was there one big blowout?

Tahiry: Multiple reasons. He said it was nobody’s business? That’s what he said? ‘Cause he said so much. I don’t even know. At the end, he just lashed out all out of control.

Complex: What was the biggest deal-breaker for you?

Tahiry: I just feel like…I’m never going to speak bad about Joey. I love him. Five years. It was a long time. We were just growing apart. We were not in the same zip codes. I just didn’t feel like after five years we were building that foundation together. For a long time it was, “Joe, Joe, Tahiry, Tahiry.” When it was beneficial, it was Joe and Tahiry. But you know after five years, you’re supposed to feel like you’re building something. I didn’t feel like we were building anything.
After noting that they had discussed marriage, she went on to add that her mother felt she was exploited by Budden.

"My mom thinks I was [exploited]. I enjoyed it. I didn’t care. To me, the first time we went on this whole blog thing it was sort of like fun to him. He thought he was onto something. I think it caught us both by surprise. I enjoyed it and I wouldn’t change it....I don’t know his intentions. Again, he was my man, we were fine. We were in love. I think that sometimes he went overboard with certain things. Like discussing certain things that you don’t discuss online. But all in all, I enjoyed blogging. My life is an open book, I chose it that way, so I can’t be mad."
She also went on to share fond memories.
"Five years is a long time so it’s just the little things…You’re going make me cry and I have makeup on. My first surprise birthday party he gave me. I never had one of those. [Tears up] You know what, I couldn’t tell you about special times because I can’t even think right now, but with Joey, just…I don’t know how to explain it. It was just the carefreeness, the laughter…and it was just easy. Then it stopped being easy. [Sniffs] The little things I probably can’t forget. But I can’t sit around right now and pinpoint…maybe when he held my hand when I was really nervous for the KING shoot...I need a fucking cigarette. This is the first time I cried, first time since the whole thing." FULL INTERVIEW & GALLERY















No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS 4 YOUR SUPPORT