DISCLAIMER

This site's content comprise of factual stories, conjecture, rumors, or satire and may be inaccurate or contain errors. Information on this site may or may not be true & I don't makes no warranty or guarantees about the accuracy or reliability of the blog’s contents. This blog is for entertainment purposes only. All images used on this site are taken from the Web. If you own rights to any of these images and don't wish for them to appear on this site, please contact me via email @ Briasway@yahoo.com and they will be removed.




http://www.briasway.blogspot.com" id="cse-search-box">
Custom Search

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!

Entertainment, Celebrity411, Movies411, Gossip, 411, Music Picks, Hot Ghetto-ness..YES you have come to the RIGHT site....Check it out Enjoy the ride!!

Advertise HERE

Your Ad Here

LISTEN UP....BUMP THAT!

Your Ad Here

Laughter is Good for the Soul..

Friday, September 25, 2009

DO I SMELL A HATER or IS SHE REALLY A JUMPOFF?

Why is Khloe getting married so fast? Is it a publicity stunt? Is she on the rebound after Derrick Ward broke her heart? Or is she bound and determined to marry an A-list athlete?

According to MTO, Derrick had a jumpoff, and they just had a baby a couple of weeks ago. Now, Khloe is making her own news by getting hitched to Lamar Odom this Sunday. He has two children, daughter Destiny and son Lamar Jr., from a previous relationship. His other son, Jayden, was 7 months old when he died in his crib in 2006.







SO ONE OF LAMAR'S JUMPOFF'S DECIDES TO COME OUT FROM HIDING JUST DAYS BEFORE LAMAR IS TO MARRY KHLOE....SMH THIS TRAMP IS SCANLESS JUST READ......

IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A CIRCUS UNFOLD. NOW THAT KHLOE KARDASHIAN HAS ANNOUNCED THE WEDDING, I CAN NO LONGER BE QUIET.
I HAVE BEEN WITH LAMAR FOR YEARS. YES WE F*CK. YES HE PAYS MY BILLS. YES…… I HAVE AN APARTMENT. YES HE HAS BOUGHT ME A CAR. YES I WAS WITH HIM EVEN WHEN HE WAS WITH HIS BABY MAMA. SOME PEOPLE CALL ME A JUMP OFF. I KNOW WE HAVE A CONNECTION. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HIM IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, BUT HE WILL BE BACK. HE ALWAYS COMES BACK. I SEE THAT THE KARDASHIANS HAVE MANIPULATED THIS SITUATION, MADE THIS A FAIRYTALE.
LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH.
LAMAR ODOM IS A DOG. HE CANNOT BE FAITHFUL TO ONE WOMAN. PERIOD. HE WILL WAKE UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND WILL REALIZE HE HAS F*CKED HIMSELF. LAMAR IS UNSTABLE. LAMAR IS BIPOLAR. LAMAR HAS GIRLS IN EVERY CITY. KHLOE AND HER FAMILY MAY THINK THEY HAVE STRUCK GOLD – BUT WHEN HE TRAVELS DURING THE SEASON, HE WILL F*CK AROUND. HE HAS F*CKED HER FRIENDS BEFORE THEY EVEN MET. I KNOW MY SITUATION AND I DEAL WITH IT, BUT I AM NOT OKAY WITH THE KARDASHIANS PRETENDING HE IS SOMETHING HE IS NOT. I DO NOT LIKE HIS BABY MAMA, LIZA. BUT I KNOW HE DID HER DIRTY. WHEN HIS SON PASSED AWAY, HE WASN’T WITH HER. HE WAS WITH ME. HE DOESN’T SPEND TIME WITH THE KIDS. DOES NOT PAY CHILD SUPPORT. OBVIOUSLY, HE HAS LOST HIS MIND BECAUSE HE DOES NOT CARE THAT THE KIDS ARE IN SHOCK. WILL NOT ATTEND THEIR OWN DAD’S WEDDING. HE IS RUINING HIS FAMILY AND HIS CHILDREN’S LIVES FOR THIS TRICK NAMED KHLOE. NBA AND NFL D*CK HAS RAN THROUGH THAT. SIX DEGREES OF KHLOE KARDASHIAN. LOOK AT THEIR GOLD DIGGING MOTHER. SHE WHORES OUT HER OWN CHILDREN. I HEAR FROM HIS PEOPLE THAT THERE IS NO PRENUP. WHAT AN IDIOT. I HOPE HE IS BROKE FROM THIS. BETTER BELIEVE I WILL MAKE SURE I CASH OUT BEFORE ALL OF IT IS GONE. HE DID SIGN A HUGE CONTRACT, AFTER ALL. HIS FAMILY WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. HE IS TURNING HIS BACK ON HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS. PUT IT LIKE THIS, IF YOU ARE BROKE AND BLACK – YOU ARE NO LONGER IN HIS LIFE. TRUE LOVE MY @SS. TAKE NOTE HOW NO BLACK PEOPLE WILL BE THERE. MAYBE A SPRINKLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ONES THAT KRIS APPROVES OF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS 4 YOUR SUPPORT